Registration Forms for rejurying of current Market artists and for jurying new artists into the 2018 Traditional Spanish Market are available below.
If you wish to jury into the Traditional Spanish Market, please read the information provided below on “How to Become a Spanish Market Artist.” Before submitting your Registration Form, please contact the Market Director, Maggie Magalnick at (505)982-2226 Ext.111 or email@example.com to assure eligibility and category selection.
All jurying will take place:
DATE: Saturday, February 3, 2018
PLACE: St. John’s United Methodist Church
1200 Old Pecos Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87505
NOTE: Late entries will NOT be accepted. The Spanish Colonial
Arts Society is not responsible for any work left at the Church after 1:00PM on the day of
Directions to the facility are provided below.
For current Market artists, categories to be Rejuried in 2018 are:
- Precious Metals
- Furniture and Furnishings
- Gesso Reliefs
Logistics for the rejurying will be sent to all Current Market Artists, including a list of artists who are exempted from this year’s jurying, before end of year.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR CURRENT MARKET ARTISTS:
- All rejurying artists MUST submit a Registration Form. • No fee is assessed for rejurying in a current category.
- Current Market Artists jurying for a new category must submit a Registration Form and a fee of $35.00 per category in which they wish to jury.
- Three pieces of original art are necessary to jury or rejury for each category.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR PROSPECTIVE MARKET ARTISTS:
- All prospective Market artists must submit a Registration Form.
- Prospective Market Artists jurying must submit a Registration Form and a fee of $40.00 per category in which they wish to jury.
- Three pieces of original art are necessary to jury for each category.
Any questions about jurying or exemptions from jurying should be directed to Maggie Magalnick, Spanish Market Director at 505-982-2226 Ext.111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.